From the academic session (2018-19), the college has an active Students’ council duly elected through an electoral process as per the guidelines of , higher Education, Haryana and Kurukshetra University. The Student’s Union Election was held on 17.10.2018. A Committee was constituted to conduct fair and peaceful elections. The procedure for the elections was as follows: Class Representatives (CR’s) were elected from each class who then elected the Office-bearers of the Student’s Executive Council. The details of the Student’s Executive Council, which comprises a President, Vice-President, Secretary, Joint Secretary (exclusively four girl students) and five Executive Members (one post reserved for a SC student) are mentioned below:
Sr.No. Designation Name Class Roll No.
1. President Pooja M.Com-I 41
2. Vice-President Mamta Sharma B.Sc. (Med.) III 95390011
3. Secretary Deepti B.A. III 071
4. Joint Secretary Navneet M.Com II 13
5. Member Maninder Kaur B.Sc. (H.Sci) II 143170011
6. Member Anjali Sharma B.A. II 147
7. Member Shivani B.Sc. (N.Med.) III 954710003
8. Member Kajal B.B.A. III 98980
9. Member YachnaKhana B.Com II 01
The formation of the above council has allowed the students to gain basic knowledge of the democratic and electoral system of our country. It represents the student’s grievances and gets them redressed through the College’s Grievance Redressal Cell and the Principal. The Principal frequently meets the Student’s Council.
No student election were held on 2019-20.